OVERVIEW - 3 bedroom flats watford
3 Bedrooms Flats Watford―welcoming, warm and bright. This 3 bedroom apartment is a fully furnished apartment where guests can enjoy all the freedom a home brings. It is a spacious 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment that features an open-planned kitchen and an airy living room area. This apartment can accommodate up to 8 people. Definitely a perfect family apartment in Watford and a more economical choice when organizing accommodation for several people rather than a local hotel.
This 3bedroom/2bathroom apartment is perfectly situated near local shopping areas, restaurants, pubs, tourist hotspots, entertainment and gym facilities, and excellent transportation links with easy access to buses and trains. Whether our guests are on vacation or travelling for business, our 3 bedroom flats Watford is the best choice to stay in.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This rare-find and spacious 3bedroom/2bathroom and fully furnished apartment are complete with everything our guests need to enjoy all the freedom a home brings. Here are some features and amenities of our 3 bedroom flats Watford:
1. Private Apartment in Building with Private Entrance
2. With City View
3. Apartment building with elevators for upper floor apartments
5. Carpeted Apartment
6. Free Private Parking
7. Living Room Area with a Comfortable Sofa/Sofa Bed
8. Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs
9. Free WiFi – stable internet connection
10. A flat-screen TV with cable (70 channels available including kids channel)
11. Washer Dryer
12. Electric Heating System
13. Hangers and Clothes Iron
14. Clothes Rack and Drying Rack
1 6. Work Desk
18. Sockets near beds
19. Open-planned kitchen
20. Private Bathroom with Showers and Bathtubs
21. Free Toiletries Large and comfortable beds with linens and pillows
One feature of this 3 bedrooms 2 bathroom apartment is its open-planned and fully equipped kitchen. It is a great space for everyone to be together, cook whatever our guests want and eat whenever they want. Our beautifully furnished kitchen is complete with the following appliances:
6. Electric Kettle
8. Tumble Dryer
9. Cooking Basics
The apartment offers everything you’ll need: walking distance establishments, a fast and simple commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. Here are some of the places you can visit in Watford:
Nearby Transportation Links:
1. Watford Junction Station and Watford Tube Station: just a 13min walk via Claredon Road.
2. Watford Subway Station: a 15 min walk via Cassiobury Park Avenue and Bushey.
3. Train Station: 7 min ride through Beechen Grove/A411.
4. Bus Stops on Exchange Road: Stop L and Stop K.
5. M1 motorway: an hour drive through Beechen Grove/A411, Stephenson Way/A4008 and Exit 5.
This list is Trip Advisors’ Top 10 pick of the best restaurants in Watford and areas near Watford. Restaurants are listed accordingly to their ranking:
1. Nana’s. This restaurant offers Mediterranian-Lebanese cuisine and ranks #1 out of 187 restaurants in Watford. Find them at 129 St. Albans Road, Watford WD17 1RA.
2. Tarboush Lebanese and Mediterranian Cuisine. Located at 57 Market Street, Watford WD18 0PR. Lebanese Cuisines are their speciality. They offer vegetarian and gluten-free options foods.
3. Las Iguanas. They serve Authentic Mexican, Brazilian and Latin cuisines here. This restaurant is at 61-63 High Street, Watford WD17 2DJ.
4. Derwish Restaurant. They specialize in Turkish and Middle Eastern cuisines. Located at 163-165 St. Albans Road, Watford WD24 5BD.
5. Indian Sizzler. If you are looking for authentic Indian cuisines, visit this restaurant. They are at 97-99 Longspring, Watford WD24 6PU.
6. The Prince George. Located at 151 St. Albans Road, Watford WD24 5BB, this Resto-bar/pub offers British-Western cuisines.
7. St. James Restaurant. Located at 30 High Street, Bushey WD23 3HL, this restaurant is the #1 out of 41 restaurants in Bushey. They offer the finest European cuisines in Bushey.
8. Zaza Bushey. This restaurant is #2 in ranking for the best restaurant in Bushey. Located at 27 High Street, Bushey WD23 1BD, this restaurant is famous for its pizzas and Italian-European cuisines.
9. Barracuda. This restaurant specializes in Italian and Mediterranean cuisines. The address is 45 High Street, Watford WD17 2DJ.
10. The Authentic Thai Cuisines from Nascot Arms. This restaurant’s name says it all. This resto-pub located at 11 Stamford Road, Watford WD17, specializes in Authentic Thai and Asian dishes.
Nearby Shopping Centers and Local Shops:
1. Atria Watford
2. Metrobank Watford
3. John Davis Pharmacy
4. Superdrug Store
6. Express Food Center
7. Iceland Foods
8. Asda Watford Supercentre
9. Tesco Express
11. Watford Market
Nearby Tourist Attractions and Places of Interest:
1. Warner Brothers Studios – visit the magical world of Harry Potter. Just a 25-minute bus ride from Market Place (Stop H).
2. Cassiobury Park – With 190 acres of green space to explore, it’s the most extensive public open space in Watford and is full of activities and areas that make the most of the outdoors. This park has two cafes, two outdoor gyms, two children’s playgrounds and a miniature railway that operates on weekends and during the school holidays in good weather. It is 10 minutes away from our 3 bedroom flats Watford.
3. Topgolf Watford – visit this leisure centre to experience a high-tech golf game experience. You can even indulge in delicious food and drinks brought to you while you play, or you can grab a comfy booth in our restaurant and enjoy your meal inside. Our 3 bedroom apartment Watford will only take a 34-minute bus ride to get there via Radlett Road.
4. Oxhey Activity Park – A cutting edge skate park, a new café, a bike trail, an adventure playground and new habitats aimed at improving biodiversity are just some of the features of the new space designed for children and adults to enjoy. Just 21 minutes in transit to get to this place from our 3 bedroom flats Watford.
5. Cheslyn House and Gardens – A 3.5-acre park with dog-friendly paths, sculptures & an aviary, plus a pond, exotic plants & benches. From our apartment, it will take 18 minutes to get there.
6. Watford Palace Theater – A 4 minutes walk away from our 3 bedroom flats Watford. This theatre is the home of great drama, comedy, outdoor arts and more in Watford. The 600-seat theatre houses its own rehearsal room, wardrobe, cafe and bar.
7. Bushey Rose Garden – A beautiful award-winning garden divided into three sections consisting of the Sunken Garden, the Lawn and the Rose Walk. You will see more than 40 different varieties of roses and over 4000 different plants. This garden is just a 22-minute bus trip from our apartment.
8. Watford Museum – a local museum in Watford, 12-minutes walking distance from our 3 bedroom flats Watford. Telling the story of Watford past and present, the museum has displays of local history, industry and archaeology.
9. St. Mary’s Church – A 6 minutes walk away from our Watford apartments. Thought to be at least 800 years old, the church is the parish church of Watford and is part of the Anglican Diocese of St Albans.
10. Rickmansworth Aquadrome – visit this serene and beautiful 41 hectares public park and Local Nature Reserve. Just a 39-minutes bus ride from Market Street (Stop G).
11. Bhaktivedanta Manor – this is the London temple for the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Still, both the house and its restful gardens are open for visits, yoga classes, talks, vegetarian cooking classes and an array of retreats. Just 40-minutes in transit from our Watford apartments.
12. Parents Paradise – A 23-minutes walk away from our Watford apartments, this indoor play centre has a bounce pad, slides, climbing nets and electric go-karts for children between the ages of five and eleven. There is also a toddler play area and a designated zone for babies under 18 months. There’s also a cafe serving nutritionally balanced meals and catering to children with egg, gluten and nut allergies.
Nearby Towns & Cities:
The following towns and cities are 1.5 to 15 miles away from Watford. From Watford, these towns and cities are easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore:
9. Kings Langley
13. Saint Albans
15. Chalfont Saint Peter-Gerrards Cross
16. Hemel Hempstead
17. Chalfont Saint Giles
19. Brookmans Park
20. Potters Bar
22. Maple Cross
PRICING & SERVICE
The rate for a 3 bedroom apartment starts at £120 per night. Note: Prices may be subject to changes depending on the season.
We are offering discounts for long-term stays. There are no hidden fees. Total charges will reflect in your bill. Contact us to get a quote now.
Aisiki Accommodation apartments have complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Clean towels, toiletries like shampoo and toilet rolls are also available with on-call cleaning services and maintenance upon our guest’s request (with additional cost depending on the number of guests), as well as responsive customer service. In addition, the host is a phone call away in case of any guest concerns or queries.
REQUEST FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. offers a virtual viewing of their properties via WhatsApp. It is a perfect opportunity for our guests to see their next short stay apartment virtually. In some instances, guests may also opt for an apartment viewing in-person if apartment is available and vacant. Note, no walk-in viewing; in-person visit is per appointment basis only.