Overview - Ealing apartments for rent
Ealing apartments for rent for rent is our newest 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Greater London. Ealing is one of London’s leading destinations for shopping, food crawl and other places of interest. With a broad range of high street and top branded shops, the finest restaurants and cafes. Ealing is a residential area known for Walpole Park, home of the elegant Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery. The apartment is also close to train stations, transport links, supermarkets, schools, entertainment facilities and wellness centres.
This lovely apartment in Ealing London has full furnishings with complete kitchen equipment, a spacious living room area with a comfy sofa and a large dining area. The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom that can accommodate up to 4 people, ideal for families, friends, business travellers, contractors or even corporate housing for a short-term and long-term stay. In addition, the apartment has free WiFi and a parking space free of charge. This 2bedroom/1bathroom flat offers a flexible and excellent location and relaxing space for our guests to come together and enjoy the comforts of home.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This 2 bedroom/1 bathroom flat is complete with everything our guests need to enjoy all the freedom a home brings. Here are some features and amenities of our Ealing apartment in London:
- Upper unit accessible by stairs
- Free WiFi – stable internet connection
- Free Parking
- Living Room Area with a Comfortable Sofa
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs
- Central Heating
- Portable Fans
- Room Darkening Shades
- Hangers and Clothes Iron
- Iron Board
- Clothes Rack and Drying Rack
- Sockets near beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite Private Bathroom with Showers and Bathtub
- Hygienic Products – shower gel, toilet paper, etc.
- Cleaning products
- Large and comfortable beds with linens and pillows
- Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
One feature of our 2bedroom/1bathroom flat is its fully equipped kitchen. It is a great space for everyone to be together, cook whatever our guests want and eat whenever they want. Our beautifully furnished kitchen is complete with the following appliances:
- Cooking Basics
- Cooking Basics
We offer everything you need when searching for apartments to rent in Ealing: walking distance establishments, a fast and straightforward commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. Here are some of the places you can visit in Ealing:
Nearby Transportation Links:
Ealing is accessible and well connected to Central London, with a fantastic total of four tube stations in the district for easy transport. The place provides easy access to other neighbouring towns/cities, making it easier to go in and out of Ealing for work or leisure. Here are some of the closest transportation links from our apartment:
- Ealing Broadway Station
- Ealing Common Underground Stations
- North Ealing Station
- South Ealing Station
- Northfield Underground Station
- Boston Manor Tube Station
Ealing offers a wide array of restaurants and food selections. Here is a list of 10 restaurants near you want near flats to rent in Ealing:
- Turtle Bay
- Sowa Restaurant
- Osteria del Portico
- Cote Brasserie
- Pho Saigon
- The Grange Ealing
- The Grove
Nearby Shopping Centers and Local Shops:
- Ealing Broadway Centre
- Argos Ealing
- Tesco Express
- TK Maxx
- Sainsbury’s Local
- Daxion Mall
Nearby Tourist Attractions and Places of Interest:
- Walpole Park. This park is a green public space with flower gardens and a children’s playground. It also houses various restaurants that offer modern British and Asian fare, and pubs range from rustic to industrial-chic. Just a 14-minute walk from our properties to rent in Ealing.
- Pitzhanger Manor and Gallery. An 11-minute walk from our Ealing apartment for rent, located within Walpole Park, this elegant destination was once the country retreat of renowned architect Sir John Soane and now a contemporary art venue.
- Syon House and Park. Set in 200 acres of parkland and Capability Brown designed gardens, including the Great Conservatory, Syon is one of London’s hidden treasures. It takes only 18 minutes to drive to get here from our Ealing apartment.
- London Museum of Water and Steam. Only 20 minutes transit from our Ealing apartment. The museum showcases the story and history of London’s water supply.
- Dinosaur Escape Adventure Golf. A 25-minutes drive from our Greater London apartment, this family-friendly destination features a vast golf course range with life-size animatronic dinosaurs.
- Watermans Arts Centre. West London’s leading arts centre. It is a combination of cinema, art gallery and restaurant all in one place. It’ll take a 13 -minute drive to get here from our Greater London apartment.
Nearby Towns & Cities:
The following towns and cities are within 15 miles of Ealing. From Ealing, these towns and cities are easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore:
- Central London
- Notting Hill
PRICING & SERVICE for ealing apartment
The rate for a 2 bedroom apartment starts at £125 per night. Note: Prices may be subject to changes depending on the season.
We are offering discounts for long-term stays. There are no hidden fees. Total charges will reflect in your bill. Contact us to get a quote now.
Aisiki Accommodation apartments have complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Clean towels, toiletries like shampoo and toilet rolls are also available with on-call cleaning services and maintenance upon our guest’s request (with additional cost depending on the number of guests), as well as responsive customer service. In addition, the host is a phone call away in case of any guest concerns or queries.
REQUEST FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. offers a virtual viewing of their properties via WhatsApp. It is a perfect opportunity for our guests to see their next short stay apartment virtually. In some instances, guests may also opt for an apartment viewing in-person if apartment is available and vacant. Note, no walk-in viewing; in-person visit is per appointment basis only.