Overview - Apartments in Finchley
Finchley Apartments are ideal for anyone who wants to have a trip to London without the expense of a central London hotel and stay. Since our Finchley Apartments are close to transportation links, it is easy to get to Central London. Our apartment is also a short walk away from restaurants, local shops, pubs, gym and entertainment facilities and tourist hotspots.
If you are looking for apartments in Finchley that can accommodate up to 9 guests, our apartment is a perfect choice. Our apartment is a 3bedroom/2bathroom apartment that features a large living room, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. It also provides excellent amenities that guests will indeed fancy. The apartment is perfect for families, friends, business travellers or employees working away from home.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This 3 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in Finchley is complete with everything our guests need to enjoy all the freedom a home brings. Here are some features and amenities of our Finchley Apartments:
- Apartment in Building with Private Entrance
- Upper Floors Accessible by Elevators or Stairs
- Free WiFi – stable internet connection
- Private Parking Available
- Living Room Area with a Comfortable Sofa/Sofa Bed
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Heating System
- Hangers and Clothes Iron
- Iron Board
- Clothes Rack and Drying Rack
- Work Desk
- Sockets near beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private Bathroom with Showers and Bathtub
- Cleaning products
- Large and comfortable beds with linens and pillows
- Smoke Alarm and Fire Extinguisher
One feature of our three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is its fully equipped kitchen. It is a great space for everyone to be together, cook whatever our guests want and eat whenever they want. Our beautifully furnished kitchen is complete with the following appliances:
6. Electric Kettle
8. Tumble Dryer
9. Cooking Basics
The apartment offers everything you’ll need: walking distance establishments, a fast and straightforward commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. Here are some of the places you can visit in North Finchley:
Nearby Transportation Links:
The close proximity of transportation links from our Finchley Apartments means that you can go in and out of Central London and Finchley for work or for leisure. Here are some of the closest transportation links from our apartment:
- Finchley Central Station
- Finchley Road Underground Station
- Woodside Park Underground Station
- West Finchley Station
- Totteridge & Whetstone
London holds the name as one of the “best food cities of the world.” High-rated restaurants surround our apartments in Finchley. Here is a list of 10 restaurants near our apartment:
- Creams Cafe
- Caffe Nero
- Panda Berry
- The Bohemia
- Mangos Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine
- Ai Sushi
- II Funghetto
- Boulangerie Joie de Vie
- La Genoise Cafe
- Pizza Amore
Nearby Shopping Centers and Local Shops:
- Argos North Finchley
- Ari Food Center
- Waitrose and Partners
- TESCO Express
- Cosmo Foods
- O2 Center
- Brent Cross Shopping Center
Nearby Tourist Attractions and Places of Interest:
- Wembley Stadium. The famous stadium with 90,000 seating capacity where there are plenty of shops, concerts, crusades, live sporting events and much more.
- Windsor Castle. The largest and oldest occupied castle in the world. It is a 1-hr drive from our Finchley Apartments.
- British Museum. Forty minutes away from our short Finchley Road Apartments, this museum is one of the world’s largest and most important museums of human history and culture.
- London Eye. Also known as the Millennium Wheel is Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel and is the most popular tourist attraction in the United Kingdom. The 45 minutes travel time from our short Finchley Road Apartments is worth it when you visit London Eye.
- Buckingham Palace. Just like Windsor Castle, in ownership by the reigning monarch in the right of the crown. If you are a fan of the Royal family, the Palace is less than an hour drive from our apartments in Finchley.
- Hyde Park. This park is one of the 8 royal parks in the Greater London area, and covers over 350 acres, with a network of paths linking gardens, sculptures, fountains, and historic sites. The park is half an hour away from our Finchley Apartments.
- Warner Brothers Studios. Visit the magical world of Harry Potter. Via M1, this is just a 35-minute drive ride from our Finchley Road Apartments.
- Big Ben. Another famous London attraction is known for its time accuracy and massive bell. It’ll take less than an hour to get to Big Ben from our Finchley Apartments.
- Bond Street. Here you have the famous Selfridges, Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus. Thousands of shops and restaurants are available depending on individual preferences.
- Trafalgar Square. Less than an hour away from our apartments in Finchley, this iconic square features some of London’s top attractions, from galleries and historic buildings to statues and monuments. There are also restaurants and cafes around the area.
Nearby Towns & Cities:
The following towns and cities are within 12 miles of London. From London, these towns and cities are easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore:
- Kingston upon Thames
- Potters Bars
- Theydon Bois
PRICING & SERVICE
The rate for a 3 bedroom apartment starts at £130 per night. Note: Prices may be subject to changes depending on the season.
We are offering discounts for long-term stays. There are no hidden fees. Total charges will reflect in your bill. Contact us to get a quote now.
Aisiki Accommodation apartments have complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Clean towels, toiletries like shampoo and toilet rolls are also available with on-call cleaning services and maintenance upon our guest’s request (with additional cost depending on the number of guests), as well as responsive customer service. In addition, the host is a phone call away in case of any guest concerns or queries.
REQUEST FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. offers a virtual viewing of their properties via WhatsApp. It is a perfect opportunity for our guests to see their next short stay apartment virtually. In some instances, guests may also opt for an apartment viewing in-person if apartment is available and vacant. Note, no walk-in viewing; in-person visit is per appointment basis only.