OVERVIEW - Short Stay Hillingdon. A Modern House in London
Short stay Hillingdon ― a two-storey semi-detached 3bedroom/2bathroom house perfectly located in England’s Capital, City of London. On the ground floor, the house features an entrance porch, hallway, a spacious living room area, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area, a utility room and a walk-in shower room. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a bathtub. Benefits include double glazed windows and gas central heating.
The house also features a back garden with driveway parking free from parking charges. The garden is complete with a table and chairs where you can enjoy an outdoor breakfast, a nice afternoon tea or a BBQ party. The house can accommodate up to 8 persons, ideal for family, group of friends or for organizing accommodation for several people. Our short stay Hillingdon House can be rented out for short-term or long-term bookings.
Our house for rent is located at Sedgwick Avenue which is widely regarded as one of the most popular roads on the Oak Farm development. With Hillingdon’s bustling array of shops and transport links giving easy access into London by train or car, our house is the perfect choice to stay in. There is also a range of highly rated primary and secondary schools, restaurants, entertainment and gym facilities and tourist hotspots within close proximity of the area.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This 3bedroom/2bathroom house is complete with everything our guests need to enjoy all the freedom a home brings. Here are some features and amenities of our Hillingdon House:
- 2-storey Semi Detached House with Driveway
- Private Entrance Porch
- Upper Floor Accessible by Stairs
- Back Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi – stable internet connection
- Free Parking
- Living Room Area with a Comfortable Sofa
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs
- Washer Dryer
- Gas Central Heating System
- Hangers and Clothes Iron
- Clothes Rack and Drying Rack
- Work Desk
- Sockets near beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern Bathrooms with Showers and Bathtub
- Cleaning products
- Large and comfortable beds with linens and pillows
with linens and pillows
One feature of our short stay Hillingdon 3bedroom/2bathroom house is its fully equipped kitchen. It is a great space for everyone to be together, to cook whatever our guests want and eat whenever they want. Our beautifully furnished kitchen is complete with the following appliances:
6. Electric Kettle
8. Tumble Dryer
9. Cooking Basics
The house offers everything you’ll need: walking distance establishments, a fast and simple commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. Here are some of the places you can visit in Hillingdon:
Nearby Transportation Links:
Transport for London operates most of the buses within Hillingdon. Details of those bus routes and fares can be found at Transport for London Hillingdon. Bus services also operate from outside London, mainly into Uxbridge Town Centre and Heathrow Airport.
- Hillingdon Underground Station – walking distance from our Hillingdon house.
- Ickenham Underground Station – a 13-minute drive via Long Lane.
- Uxbridge Underground Station – fastest route is on Sweetcroft Lane. It will take 8 minutes to get there.
- Chiltern Railways – 14 miles away from our short stay Hillingdon. It usually takes less than an hour to get to Chiltern Railways.
- M1 Motorway – half an hour drive from our Hillingdon house.
London is named as one of the “best food cities of the world.” Our house located in London (UB10) is surrounded by high-rated restaurants. Here is a list of Trip Advisors’ Top 10 picks of the best restaurants in Hillingdon:
- Ottimmo Bao Bao – the #1 restaurant out of 96 restaurants in Uxbridge. Their specialties are Asian and Japanese cuisines.
- Bella Italia Uxbridge – located at 198-200 High Street Intu Uxbridge, ranking #2 out of 96 restaurants in Uxbridge. The restaurant offers top class Italian cuisines.
- Betty’s Cafe – specializes in British Cuisines, this restaurant is a walk away from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Nana Rossa – their menu ranges from Italian cuisines, Medittaranean cuisines and Sicilian cuisines. This is located at 119 High Street UB8 1JT, Uxbridge.
- The Hungry Diner – a humble diner-cafe located 311 Long Lane Hillingdon. A 10-minute walk away from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Swan & Bottle – This Brew Pub & Restobar is a nice place to chill out at night. Aside from the beverages, they offer palatable British cuisines which made them ranked #4 out of 96 restaurants in Uxbridge.
- Dragon Inn – If you are looking for authentic Chinise cuisines, visit this restaurant. It is located at 388 Long Lane, Uxbridge, a 9-minute walk away from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Javitri – located at 112 High Street Riverbank Point, Uxbridge, this restaurant specializes in Indian and Bangladeshi cuisines.
- Coffee Lounge – aside from their beverages and pastries, they also offer Mediterranean and British meals.
- Martin’s Place – ranked as #3 out of the 96 restaurants in Uxbridge, this restaurant specializes in European and British cuisines.
Nearby Shopping Centers and Local Shops:
Nearby Tourist Attractions and Places of Interest:
- Wembley Stadium – The famous stadium with 90,000 seating capacity where there are plenty of shops, concerts, crusades, live sporting events and much more.
- Windsor Castle – The largest and oldest occupied castle in the world. It is a 27-minute drive from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- British Museum – An hour drive from our short stay Hillingdon house, this museum is one of the world’s largest and most important museums of human history and culture.
- London Eye – also known as the Millennium Wheel, is Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel and is the most popular tourist attraction in the United Kingdom. The 1 hour drive from our short stay Hillingdon house is worth it when you visit London Eye.
- Buckingham Palace – Just like Windsor Castle, is owned by the reigning monarch in right of the crown. If you are a fan of the Royal family, the Palace is less than an hour drive from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Hyde Park – this is one of the 8 royal parks in the Greater London area, and covers over 350 acres, with a network of paths linking gardens, sculptures, fountains, and historic sites. The park is less than an hour away from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Warner Brothers Studios – visit the magical world of Harry Potter. Just a 23-minute drive ride from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Big Ben – another famous London attraction known for its time accuracy and massive bell. It’ll take less than an hour to get to Big Ben from our short stay Hillingdon house.
- Bond Street – Here you have the famous Selfridges, Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus. Thousands of shops and restaurants are available depending on individual preferences.
- Trafalgar Square – less than an hour away from our short stay Hillingdon house, this iconic square features some of London’s top attractions, from galleries and historic buildings to statues and monuments. There are also restaurants and cafes around the area.
Nearby Towns & Cities:
The following towns and cities are within 12 miles of London. From London, these towns and cities are easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore:
- Kingston upon Thames
- Potters Bars
- Theydon Bois
PRICING & SERVICE
The rate starts at £140 per night. Note: Prices may be subject to changes depending on the season.
We are offering discounts for long-term stays. There are no hidden fees. Total charges will reflect in your bill. Contact us to get a quote now.
Aisiki Accommodation apartments have complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Clean towels, toiletries like shampoo and toilet rolls are also available with on-call cleaning services and maintenance upon our guest’s request (with additional cost depending on the number of guests), as well as responsive customer service. In addition, the host is a phone call away in case of any guest concerns or queries.
REQUEST FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. offers a virtual viewing of their properties via WhatsApp. It is a perfect opportunity for our guests to see their next short stay apartment virtually. In some instances, guests may also opt for an apartment viewing in-person if apartment is available and vacant. Note, no walk-in viewing; in-person visit is per appointment basis only.