Rickmansworth Apartments — a 2bedroom/2bathroom apartment ideally located at a residential area in Watford. Our beautiful and fully furnished apartment features an open, planned and fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a spacious living room area that can accommodate up to 6 people. The apartment is complete with integrated appliances like a flat-screen TV with cable, a washer-dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, central heating etc. There is also free WiFi throughout the property and free parking on site. The two bedrooms of our apartment are spacious and well maintained. This Rickmansworth flat is perfect for families, friends, business travellers or employees working away from home.
Aside from that, this Rickmansworth apartments has access to the patio/garden area. The patio/garden area. It is complete with outdoor furniture to enjoy an outdoor breakfast, a lovely afternoon tea or a BBQ party.
Our Rickmansworth apartments for rent offers everything you’ll need: walking distance establishments, a fast and simple commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. A 10-minute walk into the town centre is buzzing with all the leading high street shops, bars and restaurants. Only an 8-minute walk to Watford tube station and 20 minutes walk to Watford Junction Station will get you into central London in less than 25 minutes. Very close to all business parks, Cassiobury Park, Watford General Hospital, Watford Football Stadium and the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour. With easy access to the M25, M1 and A1 motorways and close to all London Airports.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This 2bedroom/2bathroom is complete with everything our guests need to enjoy all the freedom a home brings. Here are some features and amenities of our Rickmansworth apartments:
- Private Apartment in Building with Private Entrance
- Free WiFi – stable internet connection
- Free Private Parking
- Carpeted Apartment
- Living Room Area with a Comfortable Sofa/Sofa Bed
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Heating System
- Hangers and Clothes Iron
- Clothes Rack and Drying Rack
- Work Desk
- Sockets near beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private Bathroom with Showers and Bathtub
- Cleaning products
One feature of this 2bedroom/2bathroom apartment is its fully equipped kitchen. It is a great space for everyone to be together, cook whatever our guests want and eat whenever they want. Our beautifully furnished kitchen is complete with the following appliances:
6. Electric Kettle
8. Tumble Dryer
9. Cooking Basics
The apartment offers everything you’ll need: walking distance establishments, a fast and simple commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. Here are some of the places you can visit in Watford:
Nearby Transportation Links:
There are two nearby Bus Stops/Stations near the apartment. Watford Metropolitan Stations is a 7-minute walk away from the apartment via Cassiobury Park Ave and Shepherds Rd. The other bus stop/station, Gade Close, will only take 10 minutes to walk via Rickmansworth Rd/A412.
There are also three train stations nearby:
- Watford Junction – 20-minute walk via Rickmansworth Rd/A412.
- Watford Railway Station – 20-minute walk via Rickmansworth Rd/A412.
- Watford High Street – 21-minute walk via Durban Rd. E.
- Pepe’s Piri-Piri
- Kam’s Chicken and Pizza
- Real Thai Cooking Kitchen
- China Garden
- Zax Piri-piri
- Funky Flavours
- Opuz Kitchen
- Cluckster Watford
Nearby Shopping Centers and Local Shops:
- Tesco Express
- Media Food Store
- Zeb’s Superstore
- Atria Watford
Nearby Tourist Attractions and Places of Interest:
- Warner Brothers Studios – visit the magical world of Harry Potter. Just a 9-minute drive via A411.
- Cassiobury Park – With 190 acres of green space to explore, it’s the most extensive public open space in Watford and is full of activities and areas that make the most of the outdoors. This park has two cafes, two outdoor gyms, two children’s playgrounds and a miniature railway that operates on weekends and during the school holidays in good weather. It is 10 minutes walk away from our Rickmansworth apartments.
- Topgolf Watford – visit this leisure centre to experience a high-tech golf game experience. You can even indulge in delicious food and drinks brought to you while you play, or you can grab a comfy booth in our restaurant and enjoy your meal inside. Our Rickmansworth apartments for rent will only take a 6-minute drive to get there via Beechen Grove/A411.
- Oxhey Activity Park – A cutting edge skate park, a new café, a bike trail, an adventure playground and new habitats to improve biodiversity are just some of the features of the new space designed for children and adults to enjoy. Just 26 minutes walk to get to this place from our rooms for rent Rickmansworth.
- Cheslyn House and Gardens – A 3.5-acre park with dog-friendly paths, sculptures & an aviary, plus a pond, exotic plants & benches. From our rooms for rent Rickmansworth, it will take a 5 minutes transit to get there.
- Watford Palace Theater – A 15 minutes walk away from our rooms for rent Rickmansworth. This theatre is the home of great drama, comedy, outdoor arts and more in Watford. The 600-seat theatre houses its rehearsal room, wardrobe, cafe and bar.
- Bushey Rose Garden – A beautiful award-winning garden divided into three sections: the Sunken Garden, the Lawn, and the Rose Walk. You will see more than 40 different varieties of roses and over 4000 different plants. This garden is just an 8-minute transit from our Rickmansworth flats.
- Watford Museum – This is a local museum in Watford, 22-minutes walking distance from our Rickmansworth flats. Telling the story of Watford past and present, the museum has displays of local history, industry and archaeology.
- St. Mary’s Church – A 15 minutes walk away from our nearby Rickmansworth apartments for rent. Thought to be at least 800 years old, the church is the parish church of Watford and is part of the Anglican Diocese of St Albans.
- Rickmansworth Aquadrome – visit this serene and beautiful 41 hectares public park and Local Nature Reserve. Just a 40-minutes bus ride from Queens Avenue.
- Bhaktivedanta Manor – this is the London temple for the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Still, the house and its restful gardens are open for visits, yoga classes, talks, vegetarian cooking classes and an array of retreats. It is only a 12-minutes drive from our Rickmansworth apartments.
- Parents Paradise – A 6-minutes drive away from our Rickmansworth apartments, this indoor play centre has a bounce pad, slides, climbing nets and electric go-karts for children between the ages of five and eleven. There is also a toddler play area and a designated zone for babies under 18 months. There’s also a cafe serving nutritionally balanced meals and catering to children with egg, gluten and nut allergies.
Nearby Towns & Cities:
The following towns and cities are 1.5 to 15 miles away from Watford. From Watford, these towns and cities are easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore:
- Kings Langley
PRICING & SERVICE
The rate starts at £100 per night. Note: Prices may be subject to changes depending on the season.
We are offering discounts for long-term stays. There are no hidden fees. Total charges will reflect in your bill. Contact us to get a quote now.
Aisiki Accommodation apartments have complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Clean towels, toiletries like shampoo and toilet rolls are also available with on-call cleaning services and maintenance upon our guest’s request (with additional cost depending on the number of guests), as well as responsive customer service. In addition, the host is a phone call away in case of any guest concerns or queries.
REQUEST FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. offers a virtual viewing of their properties via WhatsApp. It is a perfect opportunity for our guests to see their next short stay apartment virtually. In some instances, guests may also opt for an apartment viewing in-person if apartment is available and vacant. Note, no walk-in viewing; in-person visit is per appointment basis only.