Overview: serviced accommodation stanhope
Serviced accommodation Stanhope — experience the charm of a city living lifestyle from this sophisticated, modern and pet-friendly duplex flat with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms that can accommodate 7 people.
Our apartment is a combination of comfort, space and value perfectly located in North Finchley – offering you easy access to transportation links that can take you in and out of Central London. It is only a 10-minute walk from Woodside Park Tube Station, 8 minutes to bus stops and mainline stations and 30 minutes to Kings Cross Station which offers easy access to Central London’s famous tourist spots. The close proximity of transportation links from our short stay apartment means that you can go in and out of Central London and Finchley for work or for leisure purposes. Flats for rent Stanhope is also a short walk away from high rated restaurants, local shops, educational institutions, pubs, gym and entertainment facilities, hospitals and tourist hotspots.
Our sophisticated apartment has been furnished in great detail. The living room, dining area and kitchen are open planned which is a great place for our guests’ to enjoy each other’s company. The apartment is complete with appliances that make living in our apartment comfortable and convenient. It has TV with cable, FREE WIFI, stove with oven, fridge with separate freezer, coffee maker, washer dryer, microwave and kitchen wares. Enjoy our home amenities, a space where our guests can be together, cook and eat hearty meals and simply enjoy their time.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This 3bedroom/2bathroom is complete with everything our guests need to enjoy all the freedom a home brings. Here are some features and amenities of our serviced accommodation Stanhope:
- Free WiFi – stable internet connection
- Available onsite parking (Charges may apply)
- Carpeted Apartment
- Living Room Area with a Comfortable Sofa/Sofa Bed
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs
- Washing Machine
- Electric Heating System
- Hangers and Clothes Iron
- Clothes Rack and Drying Rack
- Work Desk
- Sockets near beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private Bathroom with Showers and Bathtub
- Cleaning products
- Large and comfortable beds with linens and pillows
One feature of this serviced accommodation Stanhope is its fully equipped kitchen. It is a great space for everyone to be together, cook whatever our guests want and eat whenever they want. Our beautifully furnished kitchen is complete with the following appliances:
The apartment offers everything you’ll need: walking distance establishments, a fast and simple commute, nearby transportation links, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening. Here are some of the places you can visit in North Finchley, London:
Nearby Transportation Links:
The close proximity of transportation links from our short let Stanhope North Finchley Apartment means that you can go in and out of Central London and Finchley for work or for leisure. Here are some of the closest transportation links from our apartment:
- New Southgate Railway Station
- Oakleigh Park Railway Station
- Woodside Park Tube Station
- West Finchley Tube Station
- Totteridge & Whetstone Tube Station
- Finchley Central Tube Station
London is named as one of the “best food cities of the world.” Our apartments in Stanhope is surrounded by high-rated restaurants. Here is a list of 10 restaurants near our apartment:
- Mangos Indian & Bangladeshi cuisine
- Pandaberry Caribbean Restaurant and Jerk Centre
- Nando’s Finchley
- Sea Rock Indian Bar & Restaurant
- Ai Sushi
- The House Restaurant
- The Elephant Inn
- Creams Cafe
- Il Funghetto
Nearby Shopping Centers and Local Shops:
- Argos North Finchley
- Ari Food Center
- Waitrose and Partners
- TESCO Express
- Cosmo Foods
- O2 Center
- Robert Dyas
Nearby Tourist Attractions and Places of Interest:
- Wembley Stadium – The famous stadium with 90,000 seating capacity where there are plenty of shops, concerts, crusades, live sporting events and much more.
- Windsor Castle – The largest and oldest occupied castle in the world. It is a 1-hr drive from our flats for rent Stanhope.
- British Museum – 40 minutes away from our serviced accommodation Stanhope, this museum is one of the world’s largest and most important museums of human history and culture.
- London Eye – also known as the Millennium Wheel, is Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel and is the most popular tourist attraction in the United Kingdom. The 45 minutes travel time from one of our serviced accommodation Stanhope is worth it when you visit London Eye.
- Buckingham Palace – Just like Windsor Castle, is owned by the reigning monarch in right of the crown. If you are a fan of the Royal family, the Palace is less than an hour drive from one of our apartments in Stanhope.
- Hyde Park – this is one of the 8 royal parks in the Greater London area, and covers over 350 acres, with a network of paths linking gardens, sculptures, fountains, and historic sites. The park is half an hour away from our apartments in Stanhope.
- Warner Brothers Studios – visit the magical world of Harry Potter. Via M1, this is just a 32-minute drive from our short let Stanhope North Finchley.
- Big Ben – another famous London attraction known for its time accuracy and massive bell. It’ll take less than an hour to get to Big Ben from our short let Stanhope North Finchley.
- Bond Street – Here you have the famous Selfridges, Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus. Thousands of shops and restaurants are available depending on individual preferences.
- Trafalgar Square – less than an hour away from our apartments in Stanhope, this iconic square features some of London’s top attractions, from galleries and historic buildings to statues and monuments. There are also restaurants and cafes around the area.
Nearby Towns & Cities:
The following towns and cities are within 12 miles of London. From London, these towns and cities are easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore:
- Kingston upon Thames
- Potters Bars
- Theydon Bois
PRICING & SERVICE
The rate for this 3 bedroom apartment starts at £160 per night. Note: Prices may be subject to changes depending on the season. We are offering discounts for long-term stays. There are no hidden fees. Total charges will reflect in your bill. Contact us to get a quote now.
Aisiki Accommodation apartments have complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Clean towels, toiletries like shampoo and toilet rolls are also available with on-call cleaning services and maintenance upon our guest’s request (with additional cost depending on the number of guests), as well as responsive customer service. In addition, the host is a phone call away in case of any guest concerns or queries.
REQUEST FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. offers a virtual viewing of their properties via WhatsApp. It is a perfect opportunity for our guests to see their next short stay apartment virtually. In some instances, guests may also opt for an apartment viewing in-person if apartment is available and vacant. Note, no walk-in viewing; in-person visit is per appointment basis only.