Terms and Conditions
Aisiki Accommodation Ltd.
Terms and Condiotions | Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. agreement is as follows: this Agreement is between the Guest named on the Booking Summary (“you”) and the Host (“the Host”) of the accommodation as detailed in the Booking Summary (“the Accommodation”). The Host is the housing owner or the person who is duly authorized to arrange rentals of the accommodation.
This Agreement is an authorization to occupy the accommodation during the agreed period as set out in the Booking Summary (“Rental Period”). You are not a tenant of the accommodation, and you are not receiving exclusive possession of the accommodation. You are renting the accommodation under a license of occupation.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Within 28 days
Any cancellations must be made at least 28 days before the arrival date. Bookings cancelled up to 28 days before arrival date are payable in full regardless of the cancellation cause. Booked stays may not be transferred or postponed.
Within 3 Months
For bookings cancelled between three months and 28 days before the stay, a 50% listing fee will be charged and paid at the point of cancellation.
Prior to 3 Months
All bookings cancelled more than 3 months before a stay will incur no additional costs. However, the deposit will be forfeited.
We hope you can make all amendments to any bookings at least 28 days before arriving, we will allow amendments 14 days prior to arrival, for changes made after, full booking fee still applies.
Cancellation by Aisiki Accommodation
Suppose we cannot fulfill your booking in the improbable event. In that case, we will look to provide an alternative of an equal or higher standard and value (as deemed by us) within a 2-mile radius to accommodate your stay. If you choose to find alternative accommodation when a substitute has been provided, up to 50% of your booking fee will be refunded within 30 days.
Should Aisiki Accommodation be unable to accommodate your stay as scheduled and cannot provide an alternative, we will notify you as early as possible. You will receive a full refund of any payment(s) made toward this booking within 30 days of said notification.
Security and car FOB deposits are entirely refundable in the event of a cancellation. For bookings that are more than 3 weeks, we reserve the right to ask for deposit up to £500.
Payments and Deposit
When you commence your stay at the accommodation, we will pre-authorize or deduct an amount from your provided credit card; the said amount is the security deposit. The Host will be entitled to make deductions from this credit or debit card through Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. in the event of any damage incurred to our apartments while your stay or in the event of late check-out or overstaying. Once the booking process is final, we will send you our booking contract and an invoice to pay.
We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer for last-minute bookings.
For guests with pets, we reserve the right to request for additional cleaning fee and security deposit.
All check-ins must happen anytime after 3 pm (unless prior arrangements are in place).
The check-out time at the accommodation is anytime before 11 am. Unless you have agreed on a late check-out with us or a further period of rental, then you will be responsible for a full day accommodation fee for any overstaying. Suppose you overstay by more than 2 hours. In that case, we reserve the right to enter the accommodation, remove your belongings, change the locks and take such further action as may be necessary (and we will charge you for the costs of any such action). You will also be liable for an additional fee of £250 per day (or part thereof) for any unauthorized overstaying.
Safety and Conduct
You have primary responsibility for your own safety during your stay at the accommodation.
If you become aware of anything during your stay which you believe is a health & safety risk, you must inform us immediately.
You must comply with our accommodation rules, and you must also comply with any building regulations and house rules and any reasonable directions of the Host or Aisiki Accommodation. The House Rules will be provided to you when you check in.
We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff or representatives.
You may not allow any person other than the persons named in the Booking Summary to occupy the accommodation at any time together with the such number of additional guests as may be specified in the Booking Summary. This agreement is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person. The Host will not allow any person other than the person named in the Booking Summary to access or occupy the accommodation during the rental period.
The accommodation information specifies the maximum permitted number of guests who are authorized to stay in the accommodation. Suppose you allow more than the maximum number of people to occupy or stay in the accommodation. In that case, we may terminate the rental immediately. You will be liable to pay a supplement of up to £150 per night regarding each unauthorized guest, and we may remove the rental immediately.
In addition to complying with the House Rules and all reasonable directions, you also agree that you will:
• Keep the apartment clean, tidy and clear of rubbish and leave the apartment in the same condition as you find it;
• Absolutely no smoking inside the house of any kind, otherwise a strict £500 fine will be applied. You are welcome to smoke out front or back.
• Not keep or take any pets or animals into the apartment;
• Not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents concerning the accommodation or which will or might be in violation in whole or in part of any insurance effected in respect of the accommodation from time to time;
• Not leave any obstruction outside of the apartment;
• Not take any property, belongings or personal effects at the apartment;
• Not to move any furniture from its original position and room within the apartment;
• Not to do or permit anything to be done to the apartment which is or which may be or become a nuisance, (whether actionable or not) damage, annoyance, inconvenience or disturbance to the Host or to tenants or occupants of the building or any owner or occupants of neighboring property including (but not limited to) playing loud music or musical instruments, dancing, entertaining at the accommodation or moving furniture;
• Not conduct any illegal or immoral activity from the accommodation;
• Not conduct any business or commercial activity whatsoever from the accommodation;
• Not make any alteration or addition whatsoever to the apartment or its contents;
• Not use the apartment for any purpose other than for personal accommodation;
• Not invade the host’s privacy nor publish or reveal anything which might allow a third party to identify the address of the property or the identity of the Host (even if such information is already in the public domain).
If you discover anything is missing or damaged on arrival at the apartment, you must report this to us immediately. Otherwise, we will assume that you caused the damage/loss, and you will incur additional charges.
You must notify us of any damage to the apartment: contents, fixtures, or fittings during your stay, even if you regard the damage as fair wear and tear or if you do not believe the damage is your fault.
We will take any deductions for damages from the credit or debit card you have provided and on which we have pre-authorized an amount as a security deposit. Still, you will be liable for the total amount of any damage and not just the amount pre-authorized by way of warranty to avoid doubt.
We take every reasonable care to ensure that the accommodation is presentable at a high standard. Should you find that there is a problem or cause for complaint on arrival, you should immediately refer this to the Aisiki Accommodation representative on arrival or directly contact us. We will find reasonable steps to assist you.
The Host acting through Aisiki Accommodation Ltd. is committed to ensuring that we will resolve any problems or complaints you may have whilst at the accommodation efficiently and promptly. Any failure to notify us immediately or refusal of reasonable rectification may affect your right to compensation.
You must be contactable on the phone provided to you or provide another number to communicate with you about the problems or complaints. It would help if you did not independently move to other accommodation without first allowing the Host the reasonable opportunity to assist in resolving the complaint or problem. If you do so or refuse proper rectification, this may affect your right to any compensation.
You must formally confirm any unresolved complaint in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the end of your rental period.
• You agree that you have the power to enter into this agreement;
• You will not be entitled to withhold by way of set-off, deduction, or counterclaim any amounts you owe to the Host against any charges that may be refundable to you;
• The Host will not be liable for any delay in performing their obligations for reasons beyond their control, such as severe weather, subsidence, power or other utility cut-offs, burglary, natural disaster, strikes, governmental action, terrorism, war, and civil unrest;
• In case of emergencies such as, but not limited to fire, water and gas leak, etc., the management is allowed to enter the property to attend to the situation;
• In the case of fraud, these terms represent the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous marketing information, representations or agreements, whether recorded in writing or otherwise;
• If you breach these terms and conditions and the Host decides to take no action or neglects to do so, the Host will still be entitled to take action and enforce their rights and remedies for any other breach.