You have primary responsibility for your own safety during your stay at the accommodation.
If you become aware of anything during your stay which you believe is a health & safety risk, you must inform us immediately.
You must comply with our accommodation rules, and you must also comply with any building regulations and house rules and any reasonable directions of the Host or Aisiki Accommodation. The House Rules will be provided to you when you check in.
We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff or representatives.
You may not allow any person other than the persons named in the Booking Summary to occupy the accommodation at any time together with the such number of additional guests as may be specified in the Booking Summary. This agreement is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person. The Host will not allow any person other than the person named in the Booking Summary to access or occupy the accommodation during the rental period.
The accommodation information specifies the maximum permitted number of guests who are authorized to stay in the accommodation. Suppose you allow more than the maximum number of people to occupy or stay in the accommodation. In that case, we may terminate the rental immediately. You will be liable to pay a supplement of up to £150 per night regarding each unauthorized guest, and we may remove the rental immediately.
In addition to complying with the House Rules and all reasonable directions, you also agree that you will:
• Keep the apartment clean, tidy and clear of rubbish and leave the apartment in the same condition as you find it;
• Not keep or take any pets or animals into the apartment;
• Not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents concerning the accommodation or which will or might be in violation in whole or in part of any insurance effected in respect of the accommodation from time to time;
• Not leave any obstruction outside of the apartment;
• Not take any property, belongings or personal effects at the apartment;
• Not to move any furniture from its original position and room within the apartment;
• Not to do or permit anything to be done to the apartment which is or which may be or become a nuisance, (whether actionable or not) damage, annoyance, inconvenience or disturbance to the Host or to tenants or occupants of the building or any owner or occupants of neighboring property including (but not limited to) playing loud music or musical instruments, dancing, entertaining at the accommodation or moving furniture;
• Not conduct any illegal or immoral activity from the accommodation;
• Not conduct any business or commercial activity whatsoever from the accommodation;
• Not make any alteration or addition whatsoever to the apartment or its contents;
• Not use the apartment for any purpose other than for personal accommodation;
• Not invade the host’s privacy nor publish or reveal anything which might allow a third party to identify the address of the property or the identity of the Host (even if such information is already in the public domain).