1. Warner Brothers Studios – visit the magical world of Harry Potter. Just a 25-minute bus ride from Market Place (Stop H).
2. Cassiobury Park – With 190 acres of green space to explore, it’s the most extensive public open space in Watford and is full of activities and areas that make the most of the outdoors. This park has two cafes, two outdoor gyms, two children’s playgrounds and a miniature railway that operates on weekends and during the school holidays in good weather. It is 10 minutes away from our 3 bedroom flats Watford.
3. Topgolf Watford – visit this leisure centre to experience a high-tech golf game experience. You can even indulge in delicious food and drinks brought to you while you play, or you can grab a comfy booth in our restaurant and enjoy your meal inside. Our 3 bedroom apartment Watford will only take a 34-minute bus ride to get there via Radlett Road.
4. Oxhey Activity Park – A cutting edge skate park, a new café, a bike trail, an adventure playground and new habitats aimed at improving biodiversity are just some of the features of the new space designed for children and adults to enjoy. Just 21 minutes in transit to get to this place from our 3 bedroom flats Watford.
5. Cheslyn House and Gardens – A 3.5-acre park with dog-friendly paths, sculptures & an aviary, plus a pond, exotic plants & benches. From our apartment, it will take 18 minutes to get there.
6. Watford Palace Theater – A 4 minutes walk away from our 3 bedroom flats Watford. This theatre is the home of great drama, comedy, outdoor arts and more in Watford. The 600-seat theatre houses its own rehearsal room, wardrobe, cafe and bar.
7. Bushey Rose Garden – A beautiful award-winning garden divided into three sections consisting of the Sunken Garden, the Lawn and the Rose Walk. You will see more than 40 different varieties of roses and over 4000 different plants. This garden is just a 22-minute bus trip from our apartment.
8. Watford Museum – a local museum in Watford, 12-minutes walking distance from our 3 bedroom flats Watford. Telling the story of Watford past and present, the museum has displays of local history, industry and archaeology.
9. St. Mary’s Church – A 6 minutes walk away from our Watford apartments. Thought to be at least 800 years old, the church is the parish church of Watford and is part of the Anglican Diocese of St Albans.
10. Rickmansworth Aquadrome – visit this serene and beautiful 41 hectares public park and Local Nature Reserve. Just a 39-minutes bus ride from Market Street (Stop G).
11. Bhaktivedanta Manor – this is the London temple for the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Still, both the house and its restful gardens are open for visits, yoga classes, talks, vegetarian cooking classes and an array of retreats. Just 40-minutes in transit from our Watford apartments.
12. Parents Paradise – A 23-minutes walk away from our Watford apartments, this indoor play centre has a bounce pad, slides, climbing nets and electric go-karts for children between the ages of five and eleven. There is also a toddler play area and a designated zone for babies under 18 months. There’s also a cafe serving nutritionally balanced meals and catering to children with egg, gluten and nut allergies.